Beverly Hills MD Review: Effective Anti-Aging Skincare?
• 60-day "empty bottle" return policy
• Prompt online customer service
• Mild scent
• High customer satisfaction
• Doesn't work for everyone
• Telephone customer service has received complaints.
Beverly Hills MD
Beverly Hills MD is a line of products designed to address difficult skin problems.
Claims & Features
- Eliminate dark spots
- Lifts, firms, and sculpts to tighten skin
- Smooth, youthful skin
- Revolutionary ingredients
- Non-irritating formulas
- Not tested on animals
Cost & Availability
There are currently 9 products available, with the following prices listed in November 2015:
- Dark Spot Corrector: $129.95
- Lift + Firm: $120.00
- Wrinkle Repair Night Treatment: $88.00
- Scar Recovery Restoration Serum: $88
- Lash Enhancing Serum: $85.00
- Line Smoothing Serum: $149.00
- Emergency Under-Eye Fix: $65.00
- Anti-Aging Lip Enhancer: $31.99
- Dermal Repair Complex: $58.00
There is a 60-day money back “empty bottle” guarantee, although shipping is non-refundable. The prices above are for one bottle. Purchasing 2 or 3 bottles will lower the per-bottle price.
There are sometimes specials and ads which offer one or more products at a reduced rate, so you may want to be on the lookout for those.
Below are a list of the key ingredients in each product. Note that many of the ingredients are proprietary blends which do little to inform the consumer about their efficacy.
- Dark Spot Corrector: Kakadu plum, DermalRx, Daisy Flower Extract, Niacin amide (Vitamin B3)
- Lift + Firm: Progeline, Caviar Extract, Liftessence, Idealift, Sculptessence, silk peptides
- Wrinkle Repair Night Treatment: Grant-X, epidermal growth factor, InvisaSkin Matrix Rebuilder-O, Hyaluronic Acid
- Scar Recovery Restoration Serum: Two strains of algae, Actipone Green Papaya, Erasyl, Fiflow BTX, Abyssine, Oat Extract & Oat Beta Glucan
- Lash Enhancing Serum: Myristol Pentapeptide-17, Hyaluronic Acid
- Line Smoothing Serum: SYN-AKE, Palmitoyl Peptides, Ginkgo Bilboba Tree extract, Aloe Leaf Extract
- Emergency Under-Eye Fix: BioDyne, Easyliance, Oat Kernel Extract, NET-DG, Diamond Powder, Caffeine
- Anti-Aging Lip Enhancer: Hyaluronic Acid Spheres, Ceramides, Oligopeptides, Peptide Pal-GHK, Crithmum Martimum (Samphire) Extract
- Dermal Repair Complex: Saw Palmetto, MSM, Kelp Powder, Marine Collagen, Vitamin B, Vitamin A
Beverly Hills MD Reviews
Beverly Hills MD is a line of anti-aging products promoted by Drs. John Layke and Payman Danielpour. Each one of their 9 products is said to target a specific area of concern, which is in contrast to many other anti-aging products which are often said to treat multiple problem areas.
The product line addresses many of the typical concerns seen by other higher-end anti-aging competitors, such as dark spot remover, line smoothing, under-eye fix, etc.
Despite some reviewers questioning the lack of clinical trials, our researchers have concluded that Beverly Hills MD products are likely to please the majority of customers. That is not to say that every product will work for every customer, but our research indicates are relatively high customer satisfaction with the product line in general.
Particular highlights of the line include the Lift + Firm and the night cream, both of which we found to produce the best results against fine lines and smaller wrinkles. The dark spot corrector appears to have somewhat mixed reviews, and there are probably less expensive options on the market which can achieve similar results.
The feel of the products are generally well-received and the mild scent of the creams are subtle enough for the majority of consumers. We found the cream to go on silky and grease-free. If you’re diligent about using Beverly Hills MD products, you should start seeing results in a few weeks.
There are two primary complaints regarding Beverly Hills MD: It doesn’t work for some people, and the return process is sometimes problematic. The first of those complaints is certainly going to occur with any beauty or anti-aging product. Not every customer will have a positive experience with a given beauty product. Beverly Hills MD attempts to address this by offering a 60-day “empty bottle” guarantee. This, of course leads to the other complaint regarding customer service and the returns process.
There are a number of complaints online regarding the telephone customer service, although it appears that online agents are quite prompt and willing to address problems. Those who are unsatisfied with the product may also be impatient to get their money back, and this process does take longer than some people would like.
We have recently reviewed competing products such as SKINN Cosmetics and Brevena Skincare. You may want to take a look at those before you make a final decision. You may also want to read up on a popular online product called OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum.
If one or more Beverly Hills MD products address an area of concern you have, you may want to take a look at what the product line has to offer. Keep in mind that this is a premium-priced brand, so if that is of a concern, it may not be your first choice. There is an excellent 60-day “empty bottle” return policy, although you may need to stay on top of customer service in order for it to be redeemed. No anti-aging product is going to be a magic bullet, but diligent use should provide most consumers with positive results.
If you’ve used Beverly Hills MD, please give it a star rating and comment below.