Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette Review
Lasts 6-8 hours
Not all shades are easy to blend
Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette
Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette is an eyeshadow palette.
Claims & Features
- Most sought-out and elusive eye look
- All the essentials needed for a neutral smoky eye
- 12 shades
- Double-ended brush
- Provides endless options
Cost & Availability
You can find this product online or in stores such as Ulta, Sephora, or Macy’s for about $54.00.
Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette Reviews
Naked Smoky is one of several new palettes offered by Urban Decay. With this collection of colors, you get the shades High, Dirtysweet, Radar, Armor, Slanted, Dagger, Black Market, Smolder, Password, Whiskey, Combust, and Thirteen. A brush is also included and it is enclosed in a hard case with built-in mirror. There are 12 shades combining for a total of .6 oz.
This set of subdued tones ranges from light beige to black, with a number of subtle tans and grays included. As you look from right to left, you’ll see them arranged from the shimmery to flat.
From left to right:
- High which is a light colored shimmery color that goes on dry and lasts for hours.
- Dirtysweet is a medium bronze with slight orange overtones.
- Radar is a medium brown with light gold shimmer.
- Armor is a metallic gray
- Slanted is a light blue/gray hue with only a hint of shimmer
- Dagger is a deeper blue/gray with a flatter tone
- Black Market is, as the name implies “jet black” and originally appeared in another palette called “Vice”
- Smolder is deep plum taupe
- Password is cool taupe matte
- Whisky is a brown matte with
- Combust is soft pink taupe with a matte texture
- Thirteen is light beige satin
Most of the colors above will last about six to eight hours before fading. They are readily available in stores which should give you a chance to evaluate in person before making your decision. It is one of the more subtle collections by Urban Decay.
Some of the shades are easier to blend than others, and the powdery texture may not suit all users. In general, this is a highly-rated palette.
Naked Smoky is a well-received palette by Urban Decay which is readily available in stores. If you are looking for subtle tones with shimmery undertones, this may be an excellent option. Expect most shades to last 6 to 8 hours before fading.
If you’ve used Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette, please give it a star rating and comment below.